Author Topic: 2nd gent injection  (Read 1792 times)

Offline sheilad

• View Profile
2nd gent injection
« on: Apr 19 2008, 06:45 PM »
 ??? Hi  i have a query about after effects had my second 2 weeks ago the spinning has stopped but my head is very heavy and still a bit swirly is this normal thanks for any info sheila

ManiloonySally

Re: 2nd gent injection
« Reply #1 on: Apr 20 2008, 10:48 AM »
Hi Sheila

I haven't had gent, so i can't help you, but i am sure lots of others will be able to give you some advise :)  I hope you feel better soon.

Sally

Sara

« Reply #2 on: Apr 20 2008, 05:00 PM »
Hi, had my second gent on April the 1st - stopped spinning about 5 days ago - had 3 really good days, now have got a cold!!!!
How's your tinnitus? Mine seems louder after the 2nd gent - or is it the Ood singing? (you will only understand if you watch doctor who)
My head also gets heavy - but seemed to be getting better until this cold came along.
Hope you are feeling better and the gent has worked. Will you be getting a third injection?
sara

ManiloonySally

« Reply #3 on: Apr 20 2008, 05:04 PM »
LOL Sara the Ood sorry had to laugh  ;D i love it :) sorry you are spinning, i have a cold too, it always makes mine worse, but i haven't had gent, you must feel rotten!

Get better soon.

Sally

Offline sheilad

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Apr 20 2008, 08:12 PM »
  :D Hi sally and Sara head feels lighter to day sorry to hear about your cold i had bronchitis at new year it knocks you for six on top of your MD .Very good made me laugh (the doc who joke) . My tinnitus is louder I'm hoping it settles i had mine done on the 3rd not been out much alone since newyear  hope this works they had not mentioned a 3rd i was not expecting to get the second i just went for checkup or so i thought  never mind hope yours works keep me informed Sara .Thanks sally hope you are doing OK  sheila

NEWOSA65

« Reply #5 on: Apr 20 2008, 08:22 PM »
Hi Sara,

Didn't notice your post ;D  Thats good news, i'm glad that you've stopped spinning now and sounds as if the gent has worked for you  :)  Best wishes and i hope that you continue to be symptom free now.  Simon x