meniere

Author Topic: wife not happy with valentine present  (Read 1952 times)

Offline skipperted

• Skyla
    • View Profile
wife not happy with valentine present
« on: Feb 15 2010, 04:36 PM »
I thought I'd treat my wife , so I told her we were going out . she got ready in her posh frock. perfumeand  make up as I told her I'd booked a table ...

She was most annoyed when we got there .. How did I know she didn't like playing snooker !

:D ;D :D
Make at least one person smile each day.

If you want the rainbow you have to put up with the rain

SHARON

Re: wife not happy with valentine present
« Reply #1 on: Feb 15 2010, 04:48 PM »
My husband told me "Get your coat on, I'm going down the pub"
"Ooh lovely!!" I said....... "Are you taking me for a drink?"
"No" came the reply...."I'm turning the fire off!!"
The old ones are the best ;D ;D

Offline Christina

• Trusted member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Feb 15 2010, 05:30 PM »
Well, there you go!  On that note .......

My husband and I went into Waitrose on Saturday to do a bit of shopping and on the way out he says, 'I suppose I should buy you some flowers for Valentine's - which do you want?' .  I replied, 'do I have to choose them myself then today and not have them tomorrow?'  He said well it's either ones from Waitrose today or Tesco tomorrow, so I chose Waitrose!  There you go, just to prove romance ain't dead!

Chris x

not waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain ...

Offline potters whirl

• vis unita fortior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Feb 16 2010, 12:55 PM »

Single on Valentine's again. For years I've been meaning to book a table for two in a fancy restaurant, take a little ring box and sit looking more and more fed up and abject as the evening goes on, constantly checking the time and my phone etc. Have a fine meal alone and see if I can either get it for nothing, or pull one of the waiting staff. Or for bonus points, both. So far all talk though.

:flowers: :-*
PW

mostly, you'll find me doing exactly what I shouldn't be

SHARON

« Reply #4 on: Feb 16 2010, 01:12 PM »
What.... and then take her back to yours for a night of unbridled passion..... then just at the crucial moment....subject her to a full blown vertigo attack and the possibility of being covered in vomit!!!

Those waitresses don't know what they're missing Potts....get yourself down there pronto  :-*

Offline potters whirl

• vis unita fortior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Feb 16 2010, 01:28 PM »
What.... and then take her back to yours for a night of unbridled passion..... then just at the crucial moment....subject her to a full blown vertigo attack and the possibility of being covered in vomit!!!

Those waitresses don't know what they're missing Potts....get yourself down there pronto  :-*

Unforgettable that's what I'd be. She'd never forget Meniere's disease either. Anyway got to dash, the work of spreading the word of Meniere's never stops.

You could say my position is one of missionary.
PW
mostly, you'll find me doing exactly what I shouldn't be