Author Topic: MDUK costs and funding.  (Read 3034 times)

Offline Alec

• Trusted member
    • View Profile
MDUK costs and funding.
« on: Jan 31 2011, 12:30 AM »
A small 'Paypal block' has been added to the home page if you wish to donate a small sum to help fund this forum. It does not cost much each year, roughly about 60 for both the domain name and hosting. I have been happy to fund it since it was started in 2003, but if anyone wants to help it would be very welcome.  :) Please do not feel you have to, it's not a big issue, honest.
Alec (forum Moderator)

Whenever I hear the term, 'let's go for a spin', it makes me cringe.

Offline Helenbell

• View Profile
    • Helen Nock Designer Maker
Re: MDUK costs and funding.
« Reply #1 on: Jun 10 2012, 04:15 PM »
Hi Alec,

Can't find it.  Can you add link

Helen

Offline Elaine

• Standard User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jun 10 2012, 08:01 PM »
Helen ,
This isn't applicable any more as far as I know
Elaine x

NEWOSA65

« Reply #3 on: Jun 10 2012, 09:00 PM »
Hi Helen,

As Elaine has mentioned, this is not available now.  Alec added this (...when he owned the forum) to help fund the running costs of MDUK. However when I decided to take over as new owner I decided to fund the costs myself although i suppose any voluntary contributions would come be helpful... to be honest I am just more than happy to keep this forum up and running despite the costs I incur.

Cheers,

Simon :)

NEWOSA65

« Reply #4 on: Jun 10 2012, 09:03 PM »
Hi Helen,

As Elaine has mentioned, this is not available now.  Alec added this (...when he owned the forum) to help fund the running costs of MDUK. However when I decided to take over as new owner I decided to fund the costs myself although i suppose any voluntary contributions would be helpful... to be honest I am just more than happy to keep this forum up and running despite the costs I incur.

Cheers,

Simon :)

Offline Helenbell

• View Profile
    • Helen Nock Designer Maker
« Reply #5 on: Jun 10 2012, 10:37 PM »
OK, cheers Simon and Elaine.  I'll keep an eye out for fund raising topics then.
Thanks Simon.  Glad to find this place  :)