Author Topic: Problems with employers?  (Read 3812 times)

Offline Gibson335

• Trusted member
    • View Profile
Problems with employers?
« on: Jul 14 2011, 09:10 AM »
If anyone is having problems with employers over absences, I have now put together a PDF file that covers all of the advice I usually give on here regards such matters.  It is purely from my own perspective, based on my own experiences and from research I carried out during my own year long fight to keep my job.  I am happy to send it to anyone if they mail me.  It is not an official Meniere's Disease UK document, nor is it intended to represent the views, opinions or advice of the site's owners or moderators.  Please understand it is just personal, and will not cover every individual situation.  But if you are encountering employer problems and you don't quite know which way to turn, you may find something in the document that will help.

Tony
I intend to live forever...so far so good.

Offline Dizzydaisy

• View Profile
Re: Problems with employers?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 15 2011, 01:52 PM »
Tony it would be great if you could send me a copy as I'm still battling away with them. Any extra info would help even if only to hear I'm not the only one. (Bilateral, brain damage in area where comp should take place & trying to stay positive)
thanks
Dizzydaisy

Offline Gibson335

• Trusted member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jul 15 2011, 03:18 PM »
Tony it would be great if you could send me a copy as I'm still battling away with them. Any extra info would help even if only to hear I'm not the only one. (Bilateral, brain damage in area where comp should take place & trying to stay positive)
thanks
Dizzydaisy

I don't think I can attach anything via a PM.  If you want, PM or mail me with your e-mail address, and I'll send it on.

Tony

Offline vikyjane

• Gravity don't mean that much to me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jan 03 2013, 06:20 PM »
Hi :)

I know this is an old thread but if there is any way I could get a copy that would be great as I am having some problems with mine at the moment. I can message you my email address if that helps.

Thanks, Viky.

Offline moz414

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jan 09 2013, 04:10 PM »
Hi :)

I know this is an old thread but if there is any way I could get a copy that would be great as I am having some problems with mine at the moment. I can message you my email address if that helps.

Thanks, Viky.

Hi Vicky,

I got a copy of this from Tony so if you PM me your email address I'll forward it on to you.  It's a pretty interesting read and helped me out a bit when I was (still really!) having problems at work.  Best thing I can suggest is getting your union involved if you belong to one.

Ian

Offline sandral

• Visitor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Apr 22 2013, 06:57 PM »
Can i have a copy please

Offline jezck

• Visitor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06 2013, 09:01 AM »
Can someone send this to me also please...thanks

Offline Dizzy Bee

• Visitor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15 2013, 03:53 PM »
If its still appropriate, could I please have a copy? 8)

Thanks
Bee x

Offline Gibson335

• Trusted member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15 2013, 04:18 PM »
If anyone other than Bee (who has already contacted me) still wants this, or indeed any advice on employment problems, please PM me and I'll get back to you.

Tony