Author Topic: Nice to be able to share with others.  (Read 1460 times)

Offline amezcua

• View Profile
Nice to be able to share with others.
« on: Aug 15 2011, 12:52 AM »
   I have just returned to the old routine of loss of balance and nausea. The gap lasted some years.  I`m 67 and lucky to have a sympathetic wife to care about me.

Offline Emma

• View Profile
Re: Nice to be able to share with others.
« Reply #1 on: Aug 15 2011, 07:55 AM »
Hi. I am sorry your symptoms have returned :( but hopefully if you can have a break of tears once then you can again :)
Have you had any treatments?
Emma xx
Be happy - Keep smiling :-D

Offline amezcua

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Aug 15 2011, 07:34 PM »
Hi Emma   Thanks for the boost.   I have left behind all the upset feelings about it.   Come to think of it I never really got that bothered.  I had a long sequence starting with hearing etc and it was like dominoes falling. Each problem seemed less bother than the new one. Eventually it tapered off and I just balance the tablet situation now. 
  I was looking for the gender symbol that goes on the side but can`t find it.  I used a Mexican nom de plume and you can`t tell what that is.   Boy or girl? Boy.(old ).

Offline Emma

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Aug 15 2011, 08:51 PM »
Hello, I just noticed I wrote tears, meant years - sometimes write on my phone and it likes to auto correct my spellings haha.
Anyway I like your attitude, sounds like quite a positive way to feel :) I am still lucky too as I get remissions of months at a time.
Anyway your gender symbol, I would assume it will be in your profile if you edit this then add a gender you might get a nice symbol too :D
Em xx

Offline amezcua

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Aug 17 2011, 01:24 PM »
Thanks Emma .I  found the gender page .  Yes tears seemed very sympathetic of you  . I was quite overwhelmed by your sympathy.
  Unusually in my "pattern " I was sick to begin with . I stayed up late , as going to bed unsettled seemed a bad idea. I made sure to chew all my late tea very well.   But the following 2 days I have bounced right back to normal which is a bit odd.   Now I am taking the Prochloperazine pills I have to see when to stop them again.  This is the other half of the problem.   I never really solved that one. I`m sure I took the Sealegs for too long last time they were available.  They never gave me any side effects though.    While the Riot season is here , imagine having a spin just as the vandals attacked your street. What a thought.  Just when you thought it couldn`t get worse.

Offline amezcua

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Aug 18 2011, 05:01 PM »
This site has taught me one thing. I don`t know how to spell vomiting.  I was using two mms.  I had a short intense bout a few days ago and always remember to rinse the acid away from my mouth as quick as possible because stomach acid can dissolve stainless steel (so I`m told ). So tooth enamel will be it`s first target.   I looked that up just now and discovered that the Digestive Enzymes mixed up with it all will also attack your gums!   Well there you go .  That`s quite enough  good news for today thankyou very much .   The comedian Al Murray has a brilliant sketch about how  a Bacon Sandwich in the morning can teach you all about the Meaning of Life .  The revelation happens after a hard nights drinking as you awake with your head dangling over the rim of a toilet bowl.   Nice.     Let`s face it if you choose a plastic bowl for the chore you also have to do some washing up  after the event as well.  Elbow supports and a nice cushion for the knees are the preferred layout for a bit of dedicated throwing up.  I never got round to the cushion though.   For the ladies----Don`t forget your Alice Bands.  No reason for Premier League football players to hog them all.   That`s what we need . Technical tips.

Offline Emma

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Aug 18 2011, 08:30 PM »
 :D ;D :)

Offline amezcua

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Aug 19 2011, 12:21 PM »
Emma .You seem to have a nice smile but the piccy is just a bit small. I shall get my magnifier on you next time. You have been warned.

Offline amezcua

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Aug 21 2011, 05:58 PM »
This is odd.  I have only been sick once after a bad spin. (on the 13th )  I took the minimum number   (2 per day )  of Prochlorperazine pills and none for the last 5 days , and so far , 9 days later ,   it`s been as good as gold to me. I have been waiting for the other boot to drop.   I read that it might be described as a Burnt out Meniere`s stage. Very little Tinnitus apart from the early days .   Much better.

Offline Emma

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Aug 21 2011, 06:06 PM »
Oooooooo fingers crossed for you that you have reached burn out or at the very least you are in a good period of remission. Go and be busy while you are feeling well  ;D
Em xx

Offline amezcua

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Aug 25 2011, 05:04 PM »
Thanks Emma.  No more worries about a bus trip clutching a rolled up plastic bag in my pocket , just in case of emergencies . I never got caught like that.