Author Topic: Vinepocetine  (Read 1755 times)

Offline JohnBoy

• View Profile
Vinepocetine
« on: Oct 03 2011, 08:30 PM »
Has this produced positive results? I have some friends say it reduced their tinnitus?

John

Offline Lindsey

• View Profile
Re: Vinepocetine
« Reply #1 on: Oct 04 2011, 07:11 AM »
JohnBoy, I am currently taking Vinpocetine along with Lemon Bios, Vitamin C, Betahistine, Bendrofluazide and anti-virals (as described in http://www.zoominternet.net/~kcshop/JOH.pdf)
My problem is that I'm a rather sporadic pill taker and I haven't stayed on track in regards to taking them every day so can't say with any certainty whether or not they are helping yet.  Nevertheless in an attempt to control my never ending ear pressure which is driving me absolutely round the bend I'm going to continue taking all on a regular and daily basis from now on and see whether there are any positive results in the future.

Offline Rose

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Oct 04 2011, 02:52 PM »
What an interesting substance, it sounds like it should work really well? What dose did your friends take?

Offline JohnBoy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Oct 04 2011, 07:33 PM »
30 I think.

Offline Lindsey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Oct 04 2011, 08:32 PM »
I take it you are meaning 30mg a day?  I have a bottle of 10mg tablets which I had to have shipped over from the States.  It says on the bottle to take one tablet daily, but on the regime I posted above it mentions that some people take up to three tablets a day, but that you have to stick to it and that it can take weeks to months to take effect.   I haven't noticed any side effects with them - just need to keep remembering to take them every day along with everything else and to keep patient.