Author Topic: bi-lateral tinnitus/Menieres/vertigo/nausea  (Read 1537 times)

Offline Dizzy and sick

• Visitor
    • View Profile
bi-lateral tinnitus/Menieres/vertigo/nausea
« on: Oct 10 2013, 12:39 PM »
Hello

I suffer terribly from all these, not to mention migraine...does anyone else experience these all at once?

I do hope to hear from some people, as this is been going on now since 2011, I'm secretly hoping that it will subside!! Wishful thinking...I know, but what else is out there for us apart from the ordinary NHS treatment?

Angela  :tired:
Angela

Offline DizzyLoret

• Visitor
    • View Profile
Re: bi-lateral tinnitus/Menieres/vertigo/nausea
« Reply #1 on: Oct 11 2013, 11:30 AM »
Hi Angela
yep, I'm the same as you, migraine also plus bad hearing loss in both ears, 1 ear burnt out now :(  Was in remission for 6 years (joy of joys) then all started again this year. Its so very awful isn't it. I'm new to this site, just joined. Thought it would be good to chat to people who experience the same. Loretta

Offline bhavv

• View Profile
Re: bi-lateral tinnitus/Menieres/vertigo/nausea
« Reply #2 on: Jan 14 2014, 01:30 AM »
I have all of those, but the vertigo has progressed into a 24/7 dizzyness / weakness / narcolepsy thing, plus I get migraine with or without vertigo attacks occassionaly.

More worryingly for me is that I have a dreaded Atos assessment coming up at the end of the month. I went back to the GPs last week with complaints of severe anxiety / depression / daytime drowsiness symptoms too, and had 2 appointments during which I was seen by the GP, Nurse, and Healthcare assistant who took a blood sample, all of them noticed right away that I looked severely anxious / stressed and asked if I was like that all the time to which I said yes, but I don't have any faith in the Atos assessor having any similar level of humanity.

I'm hoping that something like Ritalin will be a bigger help for the narcolepsy and depression if the GP allows me to have it, just waiting for them to finish whatever they are checking with the blood tests.

Also I have IBS and pain in a few joints, but I can still push a button, lift a pound coin and sit in a chair for 30 mins, so I'm likely going to end up on a year long wait fir my benefits appeal.