Author Topic: Waiting  (Read 755 times)

Offline Deerskull

• Visitor
    • View Profile
Waiting
« on: Apr 22 2016, 12:51 AM »
New to this. I took the world for a spin in late February, and been of balance ever since. All the symptoms of MD hearing loss, tinnitus, reacuring virtigo(twice since), fullness in ears, hangover feeling, tired. Also have headache over eye right side but the symptom I must have a question about is my sence of smell is gone. I smell one thing , everything smells the same. Waiting for ENT , MRI and others. CT scan was fine. Dr percribed bethistine which stopped the virtigo. Any thought on everything smelling the same? Weird. ??????
Keeping me from working

Offline MissCheeva

• View Profile
Re: Waiting
« Reply #1 on: Apr 27 2016, 12:01 PM »
Hi Deerskull,

No a change in my sense of smell is not something I have ever experianced.  I am not much help here, but I didn't want you to think you were all alone.  BTW have you checked to make sure you haven't got a perfumed ball shoved up your nose?  Just a thought  ;)

MissCheeva

Offline Deerskull

• Visitor
    • View Profile
Re: Waiting
« Reply #2 on: May 05 2016, 07:55 PM »
Thank you for the laugh hahaha I checked with a chopstick and no perfume ball, but man did my eyes water.  Good news is that I have an appointment with an ENT this month. Went to see a Physiotherapist could not find eye movement during several maneuvers, balance skills were a fail and was given balance excerises to do three times a day. Could it be a hairball lol
Keeping me from working