Author Topic: Site not closing !!!  (Read 626 times)

Offline Spinner

• Admin
    • View Profile
Site not closing !!!
« on: Aug 15 2017, 06:49 PM »
OK given the amount of feedback and strength of feeling Moz and I both feel that we should continue for now, but we'll keep an eye on things.

It would be nice if everyone could chip in to help newcomers to the site, keep posting, and also do a bit of googling on new things coming up in research etc etc. I used to do that but my wife tells me I'm obsessing over it and I should get a life instead ! umm ok lets go to the pub.. no I'm on a diet..etc.

This has always been a fantastic resource with all the old posts etc as well as "help on tap" from a lot of people with very strong knowledge so it would be great if there was enough activity that we felt it was worth keeping going long term. So please chip in where you can.

Its also significant that the site has helped many people in the past who have been in a very desperate situation because their attacks are so bad. So while we hope noone else finds themselves in that situation sadly such cases do come up from time to time and its good to be able to offer some help or support there.

Offline sylvespa

• View Profile
Re: Site not closing !!!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 16 2017, 08:07 AM »
Great news, I for one am really pleased and wholeheartedly support the decision!

Offline ladar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Aug 16 2017, 03:52 PM »
Great news, really pleased!  Will try and check in more often but as with a lot of us, computer screens etc are really difficult sometimes.

Linda

Offline harry

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Aug 17 2017, 02:00 PM »
Glad to hear site not closing. I think it is a great help and I believe that it is always better to hear it from the horses mouth rather than read up about it on the Internet as get false hope or make assumptions. Somethings work for some and not for others and this site is great for getting an honest opinion.

Offline MissCheeva

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Oct 06 2017, 09:21 AM »
I am very glad this site is staying.  I will try to remember to check in here more regularly.  I will stick a reminder in my diary :D