meniere

Author Topic: CBD Oil and Meniere's  (Read 139 times)

Offline MissCheeva

• View Profile
CBD Oil and Meniere's
« on: May 09 2019, 01:22 PM »
So I received and email newsletter from a Meniere's site and there was an article on CBD oil and Meniere's Disease.  I have done a little research and it looks like it helps in terms of reducing anxiety.  We all know that that can be a trigger for the vertigo attacks.  So I guess I am wondering if anyone out there has tried this and had any success?  I'm off to Brighton this weekend so I might see if I can get some and give it a go.

Many thanks
MissCheeva

Offline Gatzby

• View Profile
Re: CBD Oil and Meniere's
« Reply #1 on: May 09 2019, 07:46 PM »
I've tried the CBD oil, I used the slightly stronger mix of 20% and can honestly say it had no effect on me in any way whatsoever other than to reduce my bank balance. I have spoken to friends who have taken it (not for MD) and reported an improvement in their general well being. So there you go, suggest you take some and see what happens, we're all made different.
God is a figment of the imagination according to Stephen Hawking and I agree with him.

Offline MissCheeva

• View Profile
Re: CBD Oil and Meniere's
« Reply #2 on: May 14 2019, 03:43 PM »
Ha yes it does look rather expensive.  I guess your friends that tried it didn't have Meniere's then.  I might just hold off for the moment.  Thank you anyway :D