meniere

Author Topic: List of symptoms  (Read 211 times)

Offline Gildo

• View Profile
List of symptoms
« on: Jun 26 2019, 08:57 PM »
Hi everyone.
Would anyone like to share a list of their symptoms. The reason I ask is because I have been told a stiff neck can also be attributed to MD. In addition to this I am curious as to the range of symptoms that each of us can suffer i.e. (apologises in advance to all the male sufferers) I find that my symptoms worsen at a certain time of the month. Subsequently I have decided that hormone levels are a definite trigger!

Offline MissCheeva

• View Profile
Re: List of symptoms
« Reply #1 on: Jul 30 2019, 01:07 PM »
Hmm here goes

Tinnitus
Hearing loss
Vertigo

;D

now that is out of the way sometimes I get the rotational vertigo as well as the feeling I am on a boat.  My balance is pants and I try to do yoga (hilarious) to counteract that.  I also get sensitive hearing so that some loud noises in certain pitches actuall feel uncomfortable (hyperacusis?).  Noise distortion is also something I suffer from.

I think that is all.

I hope this helps and I'm sorry, but stiff neck isn't something I get (yet ;) )

Offline Gildo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jul 30 2019, 03:27 PM »
Same as me re the hyperacusis and distortion. It's hateful. I also get earache and headaches. Tiredness and brain fog and loss of concentration. Oh and the thing I hate nearly as much as the main symptoms is nystagmus. I almost forgot the bruises from walking into things lol

Offline MissCheeva

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jul 31 2019, 02:08 PM »
Yes I forgot about the brain fog and lack of concentration.  Also when it is really bad I am exhausted with trying not to fall over.