Author Topic: Steroid Injection update  (Read 61 times)

Offline Gildo

• View Profile
Steroid Injection update
« on: Nov 07 2019, 09:09 AM »
So peeps I got it done and I have to say the whole experience was grim lol. The pain of the injection was shocking. The headache I took after it was shocking. The insomnia was shocking and the 9 hour vertigo attack it brought on was (as we all know) draining. Sorry to sound like a right old drama queen but I'm honestly not sure I'd ever do it again. Don't get me wrong, I hope it works and so far so good!!!

Offline Spinner

• Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Steroid Injection update
« Reply #1 on: Nov 07 2019, 09:27 PM »
omg so sorry, hope at least that each day is better than the last - well thats my strategy for getting through stuff like this, and it does help me a bit :) 

Offline Gildo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Nov 08 2019, 11:09 AM »
Thanks for your reply spinner. Im glad to say I've not been dizzy now in a few days. My ear was quite noisy yesterday and I felt a bit anxious about that but it didn't amount to anything. If this injection has worked then maybe I can finally get back to work though the DVLA have now sent out a medical form for my doc to fill in. I have everything crossed that they don't suspend my driving license as that will impact on me getting back to work also! Eeeek!!

Offline Gildo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Nov 12 2019, 07:49 PM »
So far not so good. Well im sorry to say the only difference I have noticed is the lack of vomitting. I tried to lie in my back last night but the room started to spin and I resorted to lying on my side. Got up at about 5 am to use the toilet and everything was still spinning. At about 2 pm I walked to the local shop
Turning my head to check for traffic whilst crossing the road wasnt a pleasant experience. Couldn't wait to get home. I feel like a prisoner now in my own home and in my own head. Will give it another week but I think by this stage the injection should have made some positive difference to my life :-\