meniere

Author Topic: Members list?  (Read 2174 times)

Offline Fiona

• Trusted member
    • View Profile
Members list?
« on: Jan 13 2006, 04:23 PM »
 Curious again. I looked at this list for the first time since the style of the web site changed . I find that names are now listed in alphabetical order whereas I used to like looking at the new members(nosy!) is there a way of changing the "view" if so I cant see it. The former list would also show what part of the country(or Country) they are from.It was nice to know the latter
Fiona

Offline latou

• View Profile
    • Latou's Place
Re: Members list?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13 2006, 04:59 PM »
Click on Date Registered column heading and it'll sort it to your requirements Ma'am.
Linda

www.latou.co.uk

Offline Fiona

• Trusted member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jan 14 2006, 04:39 PM »
 Hi linda Thanks for that and I see that you have to do it each visit. Now, have you the magic wand for Country???!!!!
  Hoping you are well I am still struggling with the Quit, Having had a relapse all Dec, now back on track but finding it difficult to avoid buying them,quite happy with it when I have none and strangely,I dont mind seeing people smoking.Woe is me but thanks again ma'am
  Fiona

Offline latou

• View Profile
    • Latou's Place
« Reply #3 on: Jan 14 2006, 06:05 PM »
Now, have you the magic wand for Country???!!!!

Nah, I was never any good at Geography.   ;D    I'm fine thanks, Fiona.   Very tired and bunged up feeling but no spins, no falls and no throwing up, so I'm content with that.

You're doing really well sticking at the Quit.   So what if you backslid in December?   You're back on track now and that's what counts.    I know what you mean that it's easier if you don't have any.    I'm the same with chocolate and ice cream.    If I've got them in the house, I'll eat them, so I really try not to buy them.    I'm making a determined effort to get rid of some weight and it's much easier to have Tesco deliver at the moment.   If I'm there confronted with them, it's so hard not to buy them.   I think it might have been Oscar Wilde (not sure though) who said, "I can resist everything except temptation".   lol  I know exactly what he meant.   I don't do will power very effectively.   :)
Linda

www.latou.co.uk